Story:Kathi (Raj Tharun) belongs to a low-middle class and is a naughty guy. Chatarjee (Rao Ramesh) is a Bengali settled in Hyderabad and works for Government. He is a righteous guy who is obsessed with quality. His daughter Parineeta (Avika Gor) is the state topper. Kathi falls in love with Parineeta at the first sight and he makes her fall in love with him. Rest of the story is all about what happens when Chatarjee comes to know about his quality daughter’s love for a careless guy like Kathi.
- Light hearted comedy
- Raj Tharun, entertainment and dialogues
- Funny and mass entertainer
- Second half gets interesting
- Emotional punches work well.
- Avika Gor nothing to do in the second half
- Emotional climax with funny ending.
- Some love scenes in first half are unnecessarily and a bit loud.
The climax ends with an emotional climax followed by a funny ending. Somanath has fixed parineethi’s marriage with Rahul (Praveen). Later, Somanath who knows the parineethi’s love and refuses to accept her love. Kathi (Raj Tarun) makes a challenge with somanath at his own house that he would marry Parineethi in behalf of your decision. Later, Raj Tarun how he wins the love of parineethi’s father is the story.